Friday, November 18, 2011

Unexpected Question

Finally, a good surprise

Wednesday, I traveled down to Charlotte to meet up with my former college roommate Amanda to finally go to a concert that was my birthday gift.  It had been postponed from July to November.  After driving through extreme storms and dealing with crazy traffic I finally made it to her apartment where she had Panera soup waiting on me!  Perfect. 

As I finished eating and we were getting our things together to head out to the concert, she handed me a card.  On the back it looked like this:


I assumed it was a birthday card.  As I opened up the card, I was completely shocked.


Amanda asked me to be her maid of honor!  Amanda recently got engaged in October and her soon to be hubby, J are planning on tying the knot next December.

I am so honored to be her MOH and can't wait to share all of the wedding activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment