Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cough, Cough, Sneeze


Have you ever felt so exhausted that you think you can’t do anything?  I’m talking about even a struggle to just get up.  Oh and did I mention this was after 8 hours of sleep at at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.  Yeah, that was me this weekend!  After still fighting this crappy cold I actually started to feel worse Friday night and it really didn’t get much better.  I began to worry that my simple little cold that would not find another home had turned into something a little more serious, so after absolutely NO sleep on Sunday this kid took a half day off work and finally forced myself to go to the doctor.  Thankfully I received good news.  It wasn't anything too serious.

This terrible no good cold started the first week of December and I made myself go to the doctor on Monday, December 4th after a terrible weekend of my head and sinuses feeling like they were going to explode!  So after finishing an antibiotic everything seemed to be working much better and I thought I was in the recovery phase.  Man was I wrong.  I have been coughing my head off and finally a month later I am now being treated for a viral infection.  Cross your fingers, this cold will be outta here come next week!


I do feel much better today after only one day's worth of my three medicines...geez!  I'm going to try to get back to my running program tonight.  I'm hoping it doesn't send things in the other direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment