Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Happy Friday Ya'll!

Today I'm linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday.



1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is: New Orleans or New York, I just love all the excitement of so much to do and see.

2. Somewhere I'd love to go someday is: backpacking across Europe.

3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride, or train) by: read, listen to music and sing along (only in the car), and talk to those traveling with me.

4. My three must-haves when I travel are: my phone, a good book, and a good playlist/CD.  I may or may not be gulity of always creating a new playlist for every road trip I take.

5. My favorite travel companion is: probably any member of my family

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is: Once while traveling for work, my flight was delayed multiple times.  We were told that several of the delays were due to late arrivals and the last time was because a bird was caught in the plane.

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is: I hate to admit, but I usually don't try different things when I travel.  I know terrible!

8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in: Charleston or Savannah, I absolutely love these two historical places in the south.

9. I have been to  18  states in the United States.


No comments:

Post a Comment