Wednesday, January 4, 2012



I'm linking up to Jamie's weekly "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post.

This week I'm loving that I finally have almost got over this terrible sinus cold.

I'm loving I pushed myself beyond feeling terrible to continue to Couch to 5k program last night.
workout?

I'm loving the time I was able to spend with family and friends.

I'm loving these finds via pinterest.
Patchwork Pillow

Appalachian State University Earrings

.

faith
Such a pretty, romantic look.

I'm also loving getting to sleep in this Saturday!  I absolutely cannot wait!

What are you loving?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pins!! I love those Appalachian earrings! Do you go to App? I do! I pinned your workout thing because I need to stop being so lazy.. I'd love to do a Couch to 5K!

Jada said...

Thanks! I actually am an Appalachian Alum!

Post a Comment