Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where Did My Weekend Go?


It doesn't seem possible that the weekend is already over!  I love staying busy, but just don't feel like there is ever enough time in the weekends to get everything done I need/want to.

This weekend I had decided I would work on cleaning out my closet, work on a craft project I have been planning for over a month, and have some time to relax with the family.

You may or may not recall I received this baby for Christmas.
 

Up until this weekend the extent of its use has been decorating a plain birthday bag with an initial and a card.  This little guy has been workin' it.

I worked Friday night on recreating and tweaking my own Pinterest inspired art for my terrible plan wall at work.

Here is the photo of the image I found on Pinterest.
Pinned Image

Here is a little preview of what I have been doing.  I’m not finished due to needing a few other styles of paper and running out of black spray paint.  I’m hoping I will have time to finish at least one of them by working on it a little each night and then on Sunday after church.



The rest of the weekend was spent TV shopping with my mom and my sister, Jana.  We of course hit up a few stores that may or may not have sold TVs to do some other shopping.  Mom and I met my grandpa for dinner that night.  Sunday was the usual routine of Sunday school and preaching followed by Bojangles and then Sunday night service followed by some fellowship at Cookout.  I did manage to get outside on Sunday afternoon.  It was so nice!  I truly am so thankful that I am so close with my family and I get to cherish time with them.  Until recently I think I really took this for granted.  I assumed most people were like we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment