Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Recap

I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!  My whole extended family agrees that this was the best Christmas yet.

I have been pretty busy, but I have enjoyed every moment.

We baked...

Wrapped....

Went Christmas caroling with the youth and then helped at their Christmas party...
I had to get a photo since we were all color coordinated.

Ate amazing food...

Got a TON for Christmas...
    
All of these along with so many new clothes I now have to clean out the closet for space.  
Also got a few charms for the Pandora Bracelet.  (seriously was not expecting all of this!)

Enjoyed spending time with my family...

(Somehow I managed to not get one photo with any of my family.  I know terrible!)

Got to catch up with old friends..

And got to cross off one more thing from the Bucket List.

I'll post more later this week about the Bucket List and catching up with friends along with some photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment