Friday, December 23, 2011

Girls Night Out

So Wednesday night I got together with two of my good friends from college.  We all try to get together around the holidays to exchange gifts, have dinner, and catch up on life.  I honestly don't know how I would have made it through college without either or these ladies in my life.  We have made so many memories together!

Amanda (which refused to be photographed) is one of my former college roommates who lives only an hour away.  We meet up every month or two for dinner and to catch up.  She recently got engaged, so I love hearing all her details of planning her wedding for next December.

Kendra and I met through the Student Government Association at Appalachian State University when she was a freshman and I was a sophomore.
I found this photo the other day and can't believe how much we have changed.

One of my absolutely favorite photos of us!  So much fun.

Kendra is married to Curtis who is currently serving our country as a Marine.  They are getting ready to move to California so this annual get together was very special.  When I say they are getting ready to move to Cali I mean like pulling out of the driveway on Monday! 

We ended up meeting at Olive Garden in Hickory at about 6:00 and almost shut the place down.  I love that no matter how long it has been since we have hung out or seen each other, I pick up at the exact place I left off with them.  I truly do cherish them as friends and I have no doubt in my mind that we will continue to stay in touch as our paths change.

The only photo of the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment