Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Happy Wednesday before Christmas y'all!

I'm linking up to Jamie's weekly "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post.

This week I'm loving that I have one, count it, one more day of work before I begin my much needed four-day Christmas break!

I'm loving it's only four days until Christmas!


I'm loving that I get to see these ladies tonight!  These girls I have known since my first years in college and we have been making it a point to get together around Christmas ever since.


I'm loving that I have all my presents wrapped so far.  (I still have one left to buy!)

I'm loving that Christmas falls on a Sunday.  I know that some people might view that as an inconvenience, but what better way to celebrate the birth of our King then to be in God's house worshiping him with all my church family!


No comments:

Post a Comment