Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WILW




I'm linking up to Jamie's weekly "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post.

This week I'm loving that although I had to come back to work it's only a three day work week!

I'm loving that I get to see my mission friends tonight.  We had a combined church service last Wednesday night, so it has been two weeks since we have been together.


I'm loving that we had an amazing Christmas.  It seems like this year more and more people realized the true celebration.

I'm loving that this past week I got my week off in August approved to go on our mission trip.  The youth are going to Waterbury, Vermont.  Since I went two years ago with an adult group from our church, Jana and Michael have asked me to go again and I could not be more excited.  It is something I really struggled with because I know that God wants me to go there this summer, but August is also the absolute worst time to take off.  I am thankful that the Lord gave me the strength and patients to let things work out like they did.

I'm loving the Words with Friends app on my iPhone.  I am now addicted.


I'm loving that I got to spend time with quite a few of my friends from college.
:)

I'm loving these finds that I found on Pinterest.
QUOTES

.

motivation

bitsoftruth.blogspot.com

Organization

...

frye boots.

Hope ya'll have a fabulous Wednesday.  I'm too excited I only have one more day of work this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment