Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up to Jamie's weekly "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post. This week...

This week I'm loving that I am finally starting to feel better.  I made myself go to the doctor on Monday and have since been feeling much better.


I'm loving that L and I started week 2 last night of the Couch to 5K program and successfully completed it.

I'm loving that we are close to the weekend.  I feel like I have got to force myself to start wrapping presents and finish my shopping, but it just does not feel like Christmas when its 60 degrees outside!

I'm loving that I get to see the Reid family as we host a shower on Sunday for our childhood friend Rici and her new little girl Kyra.  Of course big sister Teagan will be there too.  I have missed not seeing these guys since Rici had Kyra.


I'm loving that I get to see all my preschoolers and kindergartners tonight at church.  I'm excited that we will be making Lottie Moon Christmas banks tonight.  I can't wait to share more with them about missions and Lottie Moon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you!! Can't wait to see you too!!

Post a Comment