Thursday, December 22, 2011

Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

As promised I told you earlier this week that I was in our youth and children's play at church.  I didn't include the details of what I played...

Here is a photo of me and my sister.  She did an awesome job of directing the play!

Yes, I was the granny.  For the play, it was pretty simple.  We pretended that all the youth and children were my children and grandchildren and we "shared" with the congregation our tradition of the Christmas story.  It was of course accompanied with singing.  I know through the scripture and our songs that the gospel was clearly presented.  I could feel God's presence as we were on that stage and hope we planted a seed in someone's heart.  I think the kids really enjoyed it!  I mean come on, what kid wouldn't want to be able to wear their pajamas on stage at church?

Finished up my last day of work (we got to leave early) and excited to start my Christmas break!
Only 3 days til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment