Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday: 2011




Today I'm linking up with http://www.j-peachy.blogspot.com/  for Top 5 Tuesday! This week's topic is the top picks of 2011.

1. Movie
The Help

2. TV Show
Two Broke Girls

3. Song
This one is pretty hard considering I listen to alot of music and alot of different genres.
Jason Aldean - Tattoos on this Town

4. Thing That Happened
Organizing and Prioritizing my Life
I really feel that I have grown up alot this year.  I am starting to really think long term with decisions in my life. My priorities have really shifted.  I don't feel like I chose to shift them or that I made myself change, its just one of those things that happens and one day you realize and think wow...I have changed.  I think that may have something to do with hitting the big "25" this year!


5. Christmas Present
My favorite Christmas present this year was my new Mountain Hardwear Fleece. 
I originally received my first Mountain Hardwear Monkey Fleece my senior year of college.  Almost 4 years ago! (wow)  Since then I have received several other fleeces including a cute pink and brown North Face Denali Jacket, but none of them have compared to this one.  I have shamelessly continued to wear this thing despite its worn appearance.  So for Christmas this year I included a brand new one on my list, same color, same size.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two Broke Girls looks good but I haven't watched it yet! I'll have to try to catch it sometime.

thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment